F

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Why Am I Hungry?

Sitting here trying to focus and my stomach is aching for food. The fact that I JUST ate, I am assuming, has absolutely nothing to do with it. Why is it that when you are trying to diet (a.k.a insert any other word you want to... eat healthy, monitor intake... it is still a damn diet) that your body is hungry every waking moment? Okay, I will just speak for myself. I am hungry every damn moment I am awake. And if I am sleeping and I wake up, the first thing that comes to mind are chips--tortilla chips, potato chips, goldfish chips, pretzel chips, CHIPS.

Right now I feel as if I have no control. I don't even want to have control. I want to stop by
Chic-Fil-A on the way home and pick up a gooey chocolate dream cookie. Then I would like some ice cream on the side. I digress.

All I can think about is fooooodddddd.

Until,

Until,

I try on my pants and they will not rise above mid thigh.

Then I am disgusted.

Right now, I need not be hungry.

I just ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment